09 July 2015

My Journey

No comments    
categories: 

Welcome to my very first blog! I want to share why i start blogging.
 
Eversince i was in kindergarden, my mom involved me in dance courses and performances either at school or any competitions. My mom is an active and talented person in sports and art things. She used to compete in Badminton, poetry reading, dancing, and singing. Because of those things, i believe my passion in sports and dance were delivered from my mom's talents. She always took me for some sports every weekend and encourage me if i was too lazy to get out of bed. Well, everyone deserve a lazy Sunday morning don't we? Mom also got me a gym membership so i can spend some quality time with her. I used to join dance classes and run on the treadmill just because those were what i enjoyed and what my Mom do at the gym. 
Me and my lovely Mom!
When i hit highschool i'm no longer a gym member, but i signed up for my highschool's dance team. The reason why i really wanted to join was because the team won a national dance competition so it has a good reputation. I wanted to compete in a national dance competition so bad, so we used to spend a lot of time practicing! Our team was named Next Fire Dance(NFD) by the coach and later won a national dance competition held by Campina Ice Cream company. We were truly grateful for having that opportunity after the amount of time and effort to practice.
My team won first place!
After i graduated highschool, i attend college at Bandung Institute of Techology. In college i've signed for a dance community and joined some competitions. It was very delightful to be able to compete in between college life. But then i kept looking for something that excites me more than what i was already doing. Finally i met someone that introduced me into fitness life which then become the closest person to me. Since then i've started to go to the gym again and weight lifting. I've surfed many fitness related sites that educate me and i've been completely love the active and healthy women that share their healthy lifestyle on vlogs(video blog). They showed how a healthy lifestyle can be very exciting and beneficial in their life. Then i started the good habits in eating and learn to cook so i can maintain a healthy lifestyle in the college life. So far i enjoy this lifestyle because i am feeling healthier and happier everyday. That is why i want to share the things i love with everyone. I hope you will like everything i will share in this blog. Enjoy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment